Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick Visit Home

I was able to find a great deal on a flight for a quick trip home and to join Jamie during his last week of three for a work trip to the U.S.  It was way too short of a visit but was great being home. We spent a lot of time catching up with many of our friends and family and of course our puppy Samba.  I was also able to spend a lot of quality time with my sister, nieces and nephew since the kids were off from school for MEA.  And luckily I was able to attend GNO, Girl's Night Out, a monthly night out that a group of girlfriends put together.  It was great seeing you all and we'll see you in a couple months for Christmas!  
Aamodts Apple Orchard with my nieces & nephew
 Afton Apple Orchard - yes we went to 2 Apple Orchards!
GNO - October at Barrio in Edina

No comments:

Post a Comment